Friday, January 7, 2011

Hare today gnome tomorrow

My days are my nights and my nights are my days. I think that I have Ambar's jetlag and, to top it off, we're both getting over colds. Hopefully we'll be alright for our last week together in Hamburg.

We're jet-setting newlyweds. Together we've been to Athens, the Greek Islands, Ephesus, Paris, Lunenberg, Dallas, Santa Fe, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Madisonville, Owensboro, Trujillo Alto, Fajardo, and more. Right now we live between San Juan and Hamburg. Below are some pics from our honeymoon and our first Christmas together.

Patmos
Santorini
Mykonos
Hamburg, 24/12/2010
Paris, 25/12/2010

We're going to Italy in April and possibly southern Germany and on to Switzerland in March. We're excited to eat great food in Switzerland. Although I doubt that it can equal the breakfasts that Ambar has been making us when we wake up every morning (afternoon really) for the past two weeks. She's an incredible cook. I'm going to miss that when she leaves. Back to pieces of bread and a glass of tea in the mornings I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment